Since we opened the platform on private access mode on March 31, our team has been working hard to get everyone onboard as quickly as possible.
I am happy to see that we have a growing number of subscribers who can test the early functionalities of the tool, and also help us fix potential bugs as we improve it.
Subscribers that have an invite code can skip the line and get access to the tool faster.
Here's a quick overview of the main features available now in PROCESIO:
- Credentials Manager: set up authentication to REST APIs and email servers
- Call API: retrieve, add, delete, and update data through REST/HTTP requests to web APIs
- Custom Action: build your own action when platform actions are not enough
- Data Model Designer: set up custom data types for process variables
- For Each Action: perform a set of actions for each element of a list
- Decisional: perform actions based on conditions
Earlier in April we raised €645k in a late seed funding round, allowing us to further invest in product development and to expand the team.
We are launching publicly this Summer, opening up the platform to anyone who wants to try it either through the Freemium plan or by purchasing a paid plan.
More details about our subscription plans will be available soon.
If you haven't signed up for early access yet, you can still join here.
In the meanwhile, here is a demo showing how the Call API and Send Email actions work in a scenario of sending an order confirmation via email and SMS:
Would you like to learn more about how you can empower your business experts to build custom software and workflows without code? Send us a quick mail with your case and we will be glad to get in touch with you.